Pages

Saturday 9 October 2010

Ding Dong the Witch is dead!

Last week I sold this pair of witch's legs...

Witch's legs

I played around with this design initially as a playful little ornament for myself.  Mine are currently sat on my new bookshelfs in the living room...


I really liked them so made another larger pair for my shop and they sold really quickly!  I think they appealed to a lot of people's sense of humour and happy memories :) 

Squashed witch

Why don't they show the Wizard of Oz on Christmas Day anymore? Those were the days, eh?

Ding dong the witch is dead!

I think I will definitely be making some more, they make me smile whenever I see mine sitting there on the shelf :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is fantastic! I am a huuuuge W.O.Z fan! How much do you charge for this kind of thing?

    ReplyDelete