Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Pampering

I have been a slightly bad blogger this week. My time has been very much absorbed with finishing my day job before I go on maternity leave from...TODAY! Woo!  Next week is half term then after that I have a few weeks before the birth to prepare myself, prepare the house and spend a lot of time on the sofa with my feet up watching DVDs and creating things, I can't wait!

Right now I am completely depleted of energy and I can't wait to rest. With this in mind my Folksy Friday this week is dedicated to the art of pampering. Just click on any of the images to be whisked away to the shops featured, happy pampering everyone...



SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2

SHOP NAME 3SHOP NAME 4

SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


Top row:
Pink Heart Felted Soap from The Rainbow Room
Marshmallow Fluff candle from One Stop Pamper Shop

Middle row:
Apple and Cranberry Candle from The Lime Garden
Sweet Orange Oil Bath Truffle from Beautiful Bubbles

Bottom row:
Natural Chocolate Orange Body Butter from Goodness Me!
Heart shaped Bath Melts from Olive & Rose

Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This all looks yummy! Think I should take some time out for pampering too with all these yummy goodies available! Enjoy your time before the arrival of the little one! All the best and looking forward to hearing news of the new arrival. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow rooms felted soap, you pamper yourself this week. good luck :)
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection, all the best : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy choices! Pamper away! You desrve it!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great FF - who knew there was so much scrummy pampering to be had on Folksy?!

    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete